So I figured I need a new PC Build and this is some of the stuff I went for. I was going to kit out everything but I honestly didn’t feel the need too.
- Samsung (SH-224DB) DVD Re-Writer SATA 24x Black No Software or Cables-OEM
- Sharkoon T28 ATX Midi Tower – Green
- Corsair Builder Series CXM 750W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU
- Seagate 3TB 3.5 inch 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA3 Hard Drive
- Corsair (CW-9060021-WW) Hydro Series H100i GTX 240mm Extreme Performance
- EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 Superclocked with ACX 2.0 Cooling 4GB Graphics Card
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 2400 Mhz
- Crucial BX100 250GB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive – CT250BX100SSD1
- Intel Core Skylake Processor i7-6700/3.4 GHz (Turbo Boost 4.0 GHz)
- Asus Z170-P D3 Motherboards
Have you got an amazing PC Build? Feel free to post your specs in the comments below.